Thursday, June 27, 2024

What I'm thinking (experiment I want to run) is (maybe I should key in first that in Anarchy Realms you always attack two defenses), on reflex miss you deal 50% reduced damage, on miss by 5+ (so a 10 against a reflex 15) its 75% and by 10+ it is a full miss or technically 100%.

Similarly 5 over is 25% more damage. 10 is 50%, etc.

Vs Fortitude, missing applies the armor as damage reduction, 5 below is doubled, and 10 below is tripled etc.

Fort over adds a die of base damage for each 5 over.

I want to run numbers and come up with the Willpower defense effect before I continue the thought excercise but yeah, might be good. It also means very often you don't get a nothing roll, but losing 50% plus 7 damage reduction on a hit might still feel bad? And not be worth the math.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112691728852853052

No comments:

Post a Comment