Sunday, June 2, 2024

I'm gay. I'm trans. I'm non-binary. I'm autistic. I have adhd.

I was trying to write something funny with this, but like... I have to sleep soon so I can be up for training at my job (stupid 8am training for an afternoon job).

With this job, I will hopefully stop having to use a credit card to pay my rent (I owe 12,000 in just 6 months of trying to get a job). I was doing what I could to pay it off etc, but ... life sucks you know?

But now I have a job again, and maybe with it I'll be able to pay the rent and get things organized... but I think I'll still need help. I think I need help.

I feel like I'm being eaten alive by debt.

Capitalism is cannibalism.

anarchyrealms.etsy.com/listing



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112550661169152979

No comments:

Post a Comment