Saturday, June 15, 2024

Some days I feel like I'm never going to be gay enough, trans enough, non-binary enough for people in the LGBTQIA community. For over 30 years, I've been turned away.

The most accepting person was a kid in my middle school, who noticed I always used a stall in the boys room and asked me if I was actually a girl. Which is funny cause 3 years earlier he had uppercut me because he thought I had thrown a basketball at him, even though I was holding onto a basketball. And I bled so much and walked home looking like a zombie survivor in a horror movie.

Why am I like this? Why am I only seeing all my trauma so long after it could be helped and now I'm just holding onto it all, miserable and sad, and crying alone when I was supposed to go to a pride event.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112623345549266661

No comments:

Post a Comment