Thursday, June 13, 2024

Want to help me out? Read the Chapter 1 and 1.a in anarchyrealms.com and let me know what parts you would have more questions on. What interests you, or what doesn't make sense? I'm doing my best to have things feel evergreen (even reading it out of context implies the context), but that doesn't mean I'm perfect (far from it).

I'm still fleshing out a lot of the actions and things like that, and I really want the game to feel like you could play it without a class. That you could exist in this world and still do something.

After that my next step will be character creation, and there is a lot involved in that step. Essentially the entire rest of the player side of the game is character creation.

But if you read chapter 1, you'll see that for the game side of things, there is still a lot to cover.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112610632520719694

No comments:

Post a Comment