Wednesday, June 26, 2024

So I was talking to my friend about Anarchy Realms, and the things that I'm excited about, and they suddenly got excited about the same things, and it was like, "waaaaaaaaaaah!" Light shining and I'm like, I think people will get really excited for this!

They said, ""Reactions begin on the following initiative of the action it reacts to." So you start Countering a spell before the spell is finished casting, and if youre too slow the spell resolves before it can be countered? am i understanding that right? And even that kind of implies that Counterspells dont really exist, youre just undoing the effect created by the spell as it resolves. A Fireball would have to be countered with Healing or Protection magic - you couldnt counter a spell you didnt already have a solution to... hmm. Paying attention to this."

and I said, "Yes. So most spell cast doesn't occur until the spell initiative ends, and stronger spells use more initiative."



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112681837751863201

No comments:

Post a Comment