Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Sometimes a simple word describes something so easily that it is impossible to muddy it with additional words. Our reality is nothing but what we ascribe to it. We create it with our words. We manifest it with our thoughts. Nothing is real until we describe it.
Crescendo.
That is how I feel. It echos. My actions, my thoughts, my words.
Reverberate.
Back and forth, unwinding and rewinding and playing back again.
Looping.
I’m looping again. I can feel it. It is the same thoughts, and they are getting faster and faster. Spinning around in my head, leaving me dizzy and breathless. Getting louder and louder.
Crescendo.
No, I’ve done that one already. Where was I? Why am I even shouting right now?
I walk out the door. The cold night air bites into my skin. I didn’t grab a jacket or my keys. I’m past the gate and walking down the street now. Heading towards the lights, where the supermarket is just a few blocks down.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112755314952356913

No comments:

Post a Comment