Wednesday, April 3, 2024

So I'm checking out @scottfgray 's core20rpg, and I tried to read the players guide and its a bit too noisy for me. I'll have to come back to it. But I jumped into the playtest creature package and, wow! I love the addition of space information for the creature size! Not only that a lot of the actions are easy to read and grok in one go. This is a GREAT addition to monster manuals, and a huge BOON to GMs everywhere! So it goes 10feet long, 10 feet wide, 5 feet tall, 22 foot wingspan. That amount of detail saves ME so much brain power! Genuinely, genuinely love it. I will have to wake up in the morning and try to parse the Handbook because I want to see what they did with classless design. Huge fan already!



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112207050932186502

No comments:

Post a Comment