Sunday, April 26, 2015

This Week In Pangoria Week of April 20th, 2015

So this week I've managed to write a couple of hundred words towards a story, placed 6th place in at FNM (out of 10), and played some Heroes of the Storm. Remember to not worry so much about failing, but understand that you did and go ahead and try again. This is the kind of thing that can hurt. You think, "I meant to write more this week." Well, here is sometime and you just thought about it, so go write!

I did get one quick review out this week as well, Which occurred exactly because I remembered, hey, you should write a review of something!

This week I'm looking forward to Avengers 2! I won't make it on the day before/day of release, but I'm planning to make it by the weekend's end! There's Gotham and Flash and iZombie on tv this week, 3 shows I'm having a lot of fun with (I watch them on hulu.com and CWtv.com).

I'm planning to write more reviews and more of my story. I'm also looking into getting a modern deck going. Right now the most interesting one to me is Collect Call Elves. Honestly, such a cheap Modern deck, that looks like so much fun!

Anyways, have fun this week guys and gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment