Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Growing up, I was taught that if I'm being chased, to kneecap the other people running with me, so that the thing chasing me is busy with them and doesn't get to me.

That is a lesson based on capitalism.

It assumes that thing chasing you will stop and eat the one that is now an easy target. It doesn't assume that it will keep chasing because it needs more than one body to feed the others it is hunting for.

So the capitalist kneecaps their competitor. And they get ahead. And they learn the lesson to keep others down. So they kneecap their workers.

Thing is, the thing chasing Capitalists, are Land Owners. The Land Owners already ate the poor. They are eating everyone.

They are investing in eating you too. Because they are capitalists too. But they were working on a different level than you were.

Capitalism is Cannibalism.

They eat each other.

etsy.com/listing/1713751994/ca

I'm trying to pay my rent. So I'm doing t-shirt designs, to give people something for helping me pay my bills. Thanks for any support.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112405210560217141

No comments:

Post a Comment