Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Update! Patreon Coming soon!

I've spent these past 4 months testing the limits of how much I'm able to write in a month within a reasonable expectation. I then took those numbers and came up with a goal of what I can reasonably reach, word count wise, each month. I took that goal and placed it as a reward on Patreon to give to people who are willing to support my writing.

A few aspects that stand out to this, are things like how I do not have some grand following of people. I also plan to write regardless of Patreon, I just reward those first and spend the month double checking some grammar and spelling errors before submitting online. I'm planning on releasing stories on tapas.io for original content and fanfiction.net for fanfiction stories.

But those will occur after the Patreon rewards. Also, people who support certain tiers will be able to vote for what I write next, or even flat out make requests. I'll post an update once the Patreon goes live, I'm still doing some work on it, trying to make it look nice.

I'm hoping that people who are close to me, family and friends can support a $1 a month, since having numbers can help generate numbers. These will be short stories, averaging about 3,000 words, and they will range from one time tales to chapter stories depending on what gets voted on.

I'll update everything as I go, so keep an eye out here. Thank you very much to anyone who chooses to support me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment