Tuesday, May 19, 2015

This Week in Pangoria Week of May 11th, 2015

This week was pretty quiet, though I did finally pick up WoW time cards again towards the end. I have some really friendly people that play Magic at my local LGS, and I have to say that interacting with new people over the weeks has really helped my depression/funk that I was in. Had a marathon EDH game overnight on Friday, and I'm really enjoying the format. Overall, I think that the Magic community is one of the friendliest out there.

I was a bit lackluster on projects this week, and I think I've targeted the issue to not liking how I'm starting my story. So I'm thinking of resetting it, or writing out the parts I'm having issues with in less details. We'll see how things go.

I've been debating going to see Mad Max: Fury Road, on one hand EVERYONE I know is saying it's good, on the other, I've fallen asleep on previous Mad Max movies, and I'm afraid I will on this one as well. So I'll skip it and instead I was thinking of looking at some rentals of movies I missed in theaters that are coming out soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment