Some more F2P changes, posted 10 days ago on the forums, sorry I'm late with this info, but I've been busy with school.
Passive abilities are getting changed to scale with your Super Stats. The difference here is that certain passives before, required a specific stat. This meant that if you wanted to use Invulnerability, you would have to have really high strength to make it useful. Now you can have the stats you usually use as your Super Stats (two stats that increase the functionality of your powers). This means that builds can actually be more consistent throughout.
Holds are being changed. I'd explain how holds worked before, but it was all rubbish and difficult to understand. Now hold strength is a consistent thing, and hold resistance will apply a direct reduction to a hold (12 seconds to 6 seconds to 3 seconds) on each subsequent cast, and then full resistance for awhile.
Also some new powers:
"Archery: Gas Arrow: Creates a Gas Cloud at your targets location, causing AoE Toxic damage over time to targets in the cloud.
- Darkness: Void Horror: Summons a single controllable pet made of shadow energy.
- Darkness: Summon Shadows: Creates 3 beings of shadow energy that fight your foes for a short while.
- Darkness: Void Shift: Blink out of existence for a moment and lunge at your target.
- Fire: Fire Shield: Fire now has access to a block power of its own! This block can apply Clinging Flames to nearby attackers.
- Ice: Avalanche: You rain down large chunks of ice on your foes.
- Munitions: Steady Shot: An additional Energy Builder for the Munitions Framework, Steady Shot utilizes a well-aimed single pistol to attack your foes.
- Sorcery: Pillar of Poz: Creates a column of magical energy, knocking your foes away from you.
- Sorcery: Hex of Suffering: Your target pulses with magical energy, taking damage and dealing damage to foes near your target.
- Sorcery: Vala's Breath: Heals friends in an area around your target.
- Telekinesis: Ego Blade: A melee Energy Builder that utilizes Ego/Id blades.
- Electricity: Lightning Storm: You repeatedly bring down lightning strikes upon your enemies.
- Force: Force Snap: Creates a burst of Force energy just behind your target, Knocking them toward you.
- Force: Force Geyser: You create a geyser of Force energy under your target, Knocking them up into the air.
- Force: Crushing Wave: A maintained 50 foot cone attack that repels your enemies.
While all of these are subject to change pending testing, these powers should all make it to the Live servers come Free to Play launch."