Friday, August 28, 2009

Creating a Champion, tip#1

Above, a typical Venusian



One thing that Champions (online) did right was allowing you to "save" your character ideas. You spend HOURS messing around in that character creator. Sometimes a costume piece you find will send you on a wild tangent. At any of these points you can hit a convenient save button.

Strangely, you used to be able to share these ideas, but maybe it's from where I'm uploading the images to, but I can't seem to get it to trigger on the load screen. It WAS working in beta though. I'll see if this is a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong.

PS Apparently Blogger and Picassa removes the "meta" data neccessary to make sharing work. Emailing the image to myself worked out, but I would like someone else to email me their character so I can see if this feature still works. Editing the name does not affect how it will show up in the in game load file.

No comments:

Post a Comment