Monday, August 19, 2024

Between the heat of summer and my work schedule, I kinda went into a burn out mode of going to stores after work just to exist in air conditioning.

So when I come back and see that dair-community.social is blocked, and I lost 1 person I was following, I go, okay, what happened there?

I'm glad I know that it happened. I'm glad to know who it was (they were a computer scientist), but I don't know why that server was suspended.

So, what happens if I want to find a way to follow this person still? I'm not on X (another platform they are on). I'm okay, when a person leaves a platform, or if I do, but I'm not sure what to do with this, or what steps I can use to remedy this in the future. Do I need to also have an account on that server? Because I don't even know why this happened.

I tried looking things up, but I don't know where to look.



source https://tech.lgbt/@pangoriaF/112989648268051540

No comments:

Post a Comment