Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Lack of Champions Updates

Its been a while since I've played Champions Online.  My computer's hard-drive got severely corrupted a while ago, and I've been using my wife's computer to write and do all my online things.  Unfortunately, it means that Champions plays very slow on her computer, so I just end up annoyed.

As for other updates, I'm doing formated scene-by-scene of the novel I'm working on, and writing out those scenes when I can.  I'm working on my next big blog post, which is something that's been bothering me for quite some time.  Also, I've been reading more and more blogs as I find them.

Recently, and old friend came into contact again, and talking to him has been awesome.  Its made me reflect on memories, and I'm thinking of doing a post on that later as well.

As things progress I'll keep posting things here.

No comments:

Post a Comment